Office Tour Photos
Starry is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace. Just like the internet service we provide; we do not discriminate. We welcome people from all over the world to share their knowledge and perspectives. At Starry, you can discover the many careers and opportunities that are made possible when you connect people to the limitless possibilities of the internet.
Our mission focuses on two things. First, were making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, were bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
Who were looking for:
Starry is seeking a Marketing Coordinator, who will be tasked with helping to coordinate and execute Starrys local marketing efforts. You should enjoy working collaboratively with other teams, including Sales and Creative, to ensure business objectives are met.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will contribute to the success of the Starry brand by providing support to the New York marketing team. Our ideal candidate is a positive, self-starter who is confident, well-spoken and eager to learn.
What youll do:
- Define objective and messaging for field marketing events and collateral
- Assist with planning, execution and reporting effectiveness of subscriber acquisition campaigns
- Effectively communicate brand messaging to consumers, property managers, and stakeholders
- Think critically and creatively about how to acquire new subscribers via field marketing events and various marketing channels
- Support ongoing initiatives to foster a community, convert and engage new subscribers
- Travel throughout the market and be available to work night and weekend events
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and external vendors to achieve acquisition results
- BA or BS degree required
- 1-3 years experience in a sales or marketing
- Positive outlook and tenacity
- Advanced organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to interact with potential customers face to face
- Ability to communicate effectively to business stakeholders, team and partners
- Passion and enthusiasm for events and people
- Enthusiasm for new technology and the internet space
- Outstanding shuffleboard skills a plus
We work hard, so we take care of each other and try to enjoy ourselves along the way. We have:
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage with no employee contribution required
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Life insurance and short & long term disability insurances with no employee contribution required
- Groups for skiing, biking, running, climbing, stretching, shuffleboard, darts, and more
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
More Jobs From