Office Tour Photos
Reporting into the Senior Manager, Marketing Campaigns, the Marketing Campaigns Manager is responsible for campaign development from concept to execution including strategy, lead generation, measurement and cross-functional communication. This role will liaise with field marketing, product marketing, digital marketing, content, global marketing and sales to develop tactics to bring campaigns to market. Using outbound and inbound marketing tactics such as email marketing, webinars, content syndication etc. you will create brand awareness, drive marketing qualified leads and marketing-contributed revenue.
- Manage the strategic planning and execution of marketing programs to achieve goals around driving marketing qualified leads, marketing contributed pipeline and closed revenue.
- Own the GTM strategy for the first-party (SPM) product line including but not limited to product launches, new business, upsell and retention campaigns as well as sales enablement.
- Work cross-functionally across marketing teams to communicate campaign strategy and collaborate on campaign tactics that will help achieve program goals.
- Own the GTM for the BitSight webinar program including working with vendors to drive registrants. Develop and execute a post-event strategy for marketing and sales.
- Plan, execute and optimize content syndication programs that drive awareness and fill our pipeline.
- Lead email marketing programs for the SPM team. Own database segmentation strategy to ensure that highly relevant and engaging content reaches our target buyers.
- Work with marketing operations to develop processes that create operational efficiency within our campaign structure.
- Collaborate with sales management on integrated campaign planning. Communicate campaign plans with the sales and SDR teams in order to effectively convert marketing sourced leads into opportunities.
- Regularly monitor and report on program performance and funnel metrics.
- 4-7 years of marketing experience across multiple roles with proven working experience in marketing campaigns and online marketing (Content Syndication and Webinars)
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation, project management, attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
- Strong capacity to think and work strategically, and execute as an individual contributor leading through influence.
- Must be metrics driven and a very strong analytical thinker.
- An extremely creative and hands-on role that works closely with the director to develop and executive marketing programs.
- Previous experience with end-to-end campaign planning a plus.
- Experience with partners as a way of extending the reach and impact of programs.
- Proficiency in marketing automation experience with Hubspot and Salesforce.com a plus
- A Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field, MBA a plus.