Office Tour Photos
Workhuman is currently looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our team. You will play an integral role in email marketing, global campaigns and customer/prospect outreach activities. Partnering with internal marketing teams, you’ll develop and code emails and landing pages with a keen eye on bringing our creative designs to life. You will be one of the company’s marketing automation “Super Users”, maintaining, evolving and driving best practices.
Reporting to: Marketing Automation Manager
Location: Framingham, MA
What You Will Be Doing:
- Create, manage, Q&A, and execute marketing campaigns. Coordinate elements from multiple teams to execute on deliverables for marketing campaigns and projects
- Create and execute emails, website landing pages and forms in our Marketing Automation platform (Marketo) using HTML and CSS
- Work in close collaboration with our Creative team to ensure designs are closely adhered to, with strong attention to detail, design specs and “fit & finish”
- Manage lead lists and reports
- Assist marketers in making data driven decisions using reporting and analytics to improve and report on campaign performance
- Regularly perform database maintenance
- Track campaign metrics
- Create data segmentation filters, groups, and distribution lists for campaigns, lead scoring, and nurture programs for prospect segmentations that will minimize lead fatigue and opt-outs
The Skills You Will Bring:
- Positive attitude and energy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing or Marketing Systems
- HTML and CSS proficiency
- Experience with Marketo, particularly Design Studio
- Experience translating creative concepts into executable email templates.
- Experience with email marketing for ecommerce as well as demand generation.
- Keen eye for upholding brand standards across various platforms.
- Strong understanding of marketing processes including campaign execution, Q&A testing, and conversion measurement
- Creative problem-solving skills – organized, agile, and focused on results
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter
- Great attention to detail and collaboration skills
Who We Are:
At Workhuman, we love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work through our people and technology. Our human cloud-based applications are helping some of the world’s leading global brands connect culture to shared purpose. The Workhuman Cloud empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other, creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection while increasing employee engagement and productivity.
Here you can be yourself, learn, and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life’s most meaningful moments, and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace.
Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests
More Jobs From