Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Lead a Veeva Crossix analytics team in delivering high-quality marketing analytics at scale, partnering closely with client services. Mentor and train analysts to be future client analytics leaders. Develop Crossix Analytics expertise to evolve analytics point of view and methodology on Crossix products.
What You'll Do
- Train and mentor a team of analysts
- Manage a growing team of savvy analysts that produces all marketing effectiveness measurement studies for CRM and Print media, as well as Consumer Insights (Patient Profiling and Patient Segmentation)
- Serve as subject matter expert in the CRM/Print Media and Consumer Insights space
- Effectively communicate with internal stakeholders to ensure analyses and deliverables meet agreed-upon specifications. The approach should be deliberate and confident as the analytic lead while maintaining a lens on client expectations/demands
- Supervise and support team production of high-quality analytics deliverables at scale
- Provide project management expertise working with key decision-makers and internal team members to manage continuous process improvements, issue escalation, and provide technical expertise
- Leverage technical skills to support analysis-level problem solving and troubleshooting
- Apply critical thinking to pressure test results
- Master and apply core analytics methodologies, processes, and capabilities
- Drive operational excellence
- Strategize analytical measurement needs of the CRM/Print and Consumer Insights space
- Refine analytics best practices, design, and implement analytics automation to deliver high-quality results at scale
- Re-engineer analytics templates to support Spotfire
- 3+ years of practical analytics experience with an emphasis on A/B and hypothesis testing OR advanced degree in relevant discipline. Experience in the pharmaceutical space is preferred
- Familiarity with marketing analytics methodologies (A/B testing, applied regression, multi-touch attribution solutions, etc.)
- Experience managing analytics projects
- Solid proficiency in SQL (R, Python a plus)
- Bachelors Degree (Masters Degree a plus) with substantial coursework in a quantitative field
- The ideal candidate will be attentive to detail and perform with a high degree of accuracy. This position requires flexibility to handle a variety of tasks at one time and strong initiative
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and organizational skills
- Experience with data visualization tools a plus (e.g., Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI)
- Project management experience a plus (e.g., Agile methodology, project management software)
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical media space
- Experience measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns in the pharmaceutical space
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].