Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Lookout is looking for a motivated and passionate Marketing Analytics Specialist to assist in powering our go-to-market engine. You will join as a driven, highly collaborative teammate who loves data and analysis, and is energized by fast-paced environments. Building world-class businesses means building world-class measurement between teams and systems to drive pipeline growth. As our Marketing Analytics Specialist youll be central to that goal.
This position will report directly to the Director, Marketing Operations and work closely with the marketing team, leadership, and related business partners. If you are ready to join a dynamic team that is helping inform business decisions with actionable insights gained from meaningful analysis and measurement of the go-to-market organization, then we want to hear from you!
- Manage the reporting cadence within the marketing organization and with related business partners such as sales, sales ops, and finance
- Partner with marketing leadership to deliver effective analytics, share insights, and influence ensuring alignment on critical efforts to improve performance
- Establish KPIs for marketing performance regarding demand generation funnel, pipeline influence, conversion rates, campaign performance, follow-up outcomes, ROI, etc.
- Translate business objectives into functional data requirements and balance them with technical feasibility, data accuracy/reliability, recommending changes in system/process, and maintenance as necessary
- Develop dashboards and reporting to monitor KPIs and supportive metrics to provide insights in a consumable manner through a combination of tools such as Tableau, Salesforce, and Excel while ensuring data accuracy
- Lead marketings transition into automated dashboards/reporting in our BI tool (Tableau)
- Analyze effectiveness of marketing efforts to understand business impact, identify trends, highlight areas to look into, etc. comparing to historicals & industry best practices
- Produce data for recurring needs (weekly funnel/pipeline insights, quarterly marketing & business reviews, etc.) and on an ad-hoc basis
- Help maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, especially in terms of reporting and visibility
- Proactively identify and evaluate more efficient methods of delivering actionable data-driven insights across the marketing department
- Work with teammates to improve marketing data governance and quality
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise related to data errors, system workflows, and platform inconsistencies (identify root causes & recommend sound solutions)
- Document all data/reporting logic, metric definitions, and technical solutions
- 3-5 years of marketing analytics or marketing operations experience (including SaaS and B2B)
- Proficient hands-on experience in business intelligence tools (Tableau highly preferred, but other data visualization software considered)
- Competency in using Salesforce or similar CRM tool in terms of reporting
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude - able to identify, diagnose, and correct data issues & measurement
- Understanding of marketing/sales models & processes, demand generation, digital marketing and enterprise sales methodology
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while interacting with multiple potential stakeholders
- Strong understanding of digital technologies and capable of translating data from a variety of sources into meaningful insights
- Up-to-date with best practices in data analytics to provide valuable insights
- Ability to think globally and deliver to global requirements
- Demonstrate outstanding time management with the ability to deliver on time
- Energetic, strong work ethic, highly responsive with a can do attitude
- Strong communication skills both written and oral