Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield, and Tishman Speyer.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reonomy is looking for a Market Research Lead to join our growing Marketing team! Your goal will be to build out and lead our CRE research arm, and be a true thought leader in the prop tech space. You'll play an important role in gathering and delivering thought-provoking and insightful findings and trends. These key findings will provide compelling value to industry associations, press contacts, Sales at point-of-sale, and CS for superior client interactions. You will be encouraged to explore trends as dictated by the market and will also have the opportunity to delve into topics based on research and requests.
As Reonomy's Market Research Lead, you'll capture, clean and curate the best available real estate data from our robust internal data and external data sources, impacting Reonomy's growth in market share, share of voice in press pick-up and our brand!
If you're looking for an opportunity to have an immediate impact at a forward thinking and innovative tech company...Reonomy is the organization for you!
- Create and strengthen processes for data analysis at Reonomy
- Deliver leading, unique content and thought leadership pieces to support business development and client engagements
- Educate team on trends that are likely to affect property markets and the economy
- Partner with Manager to establish KPIs to measure Researchs impact on pipeline growth, account activation and engagement
- Drive adoption of Reonomy Research content by partnering with Marketing, Enablement, Sales and CS leadership
- Document processes and methodologies used to ensure quality of reporting to support onboarding of junior hires
- Support special projects as a subject matter expert, as needs arise
- Lead by example and model behaviors that are consistent with the company's values
- 5+ years of experience needed in CRE or Finance
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Excellent writing, quantitative, and research skills
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience in extracting, validating and analyzing large amounts of data and an ability to consolidate and translate that data into business insights to tell a story
- Demonstrated work accomplishments including: published reports, articles, or other data-centric outputs
- Excel modeling & data visualization skills
- Management experience a plus
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
**We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.