- Work closely with Engineering developing functional test specifications, test methodologies and parametric test criteria for all robot sub-assemblies and robotic systems.
- Assist in the design of ATE solutions ensuring; all are built on a shared test architecture, collect test and performance data in a common format, collected data feeds forward into a corporate accessible database.
- Ensure designed solutions are robust and deployable to third party manufacturing partners.
- Develop test plans, test procedures, implementation schedules and coordinate internal and external resources to achieve volume production ramp-up schedules.
- Program manage and lead internal and external cross functional technical teams as required to achieve mass production timelines.
- Work with Vecna Robotics Customer Deployment organization to ensure field support teams have access to and are provided test data as needed to resolve field failure events.
- Lead the design and implementation of a test database that; captures functional test results, is architected to provide and receive quality data, provides robust dashboard development tools for all stakeholder departments and external partners.
- Travel to external value-add suppliers and partners on occasion, become a subject matter expert in each partner’s internal test, process and quality data collection methods and ensure Vecna Robotics designed solutions integrate with each partner and result in a continuous flow of product and process performance data.
- Participate with Design and/or Manufacturing Engineering in any regulatory or compliance testing programs deemed necessary.
- Engineering degree from an accredited institution.
- 10 years of applicable experience designing and implementing digital and analog functional test ATE solutions for volume production environments.
- Expertise with National Instruments Labview systems, tools and development.
- Expertise in designing, developing and implementing SQL databases.
- 10 years of experience working with external third-party test development and manufacturing partners.
- Experience acting as a technical program manager - creating and leading cross functional project teams comprised of internal and external collaborators.
- Experience working in a start-up environment is preferred.
About Vecna Robotics:
Vecna Robotics is an exciting engineering startup in the process of scaling its suite of autonomous materials handling robots and orchestration software for warehousing, distribution, and manufacturing. Our technology is designed to work seamlessly with workers for safe and flexible pallet moves in dynamic environments. As a growing market leader for collaborative warehouse robots, we seek candidates who thrive on developing creative solutions to daily challenges and approach problem solving with a customer-centric point of view. Our talented and hardworking team values self-discipline, leadership, innovation, enthusiasm, and learning. We aim to work smarter, learn faster, live safer.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and celebrate diversity.