We are looking for an ambitious individual with a geeky side and a genuine interest in customer success and managed services with Application Performance! The role will manage our growing and dynamic Technical Account Management group within the Customer Care team, where we are committed to ensuring a first class customer experience for our enterprise customers, and driving value from AppNeta services.
In alignment with Customer Care directives, the Manager for Technical Account Management is responsible for people management aspects, customer satisfaction, and overall performance of the Technical Account Management team. In particular, you need to love motivating and coaching a strong team of technical individuals, and above all else, you know how to drive results!
We are looking for someone who has risen through the technical ranks, professionally or personally, who has had exposure with team leadership, objective setting, results tracking, and customer ownership.
You will be responsible for fostering success of our TAM team. This is a player-coach role, where your primary goals will be to ensure positive and always improving customer satisfaction survey results, by teaching, coaching, and incident triage. You will have responsibility of reporting and improving on things such as: TAM account performance, escalation updates, project status reports, TAM program utilization and capacity forecasting.
Our customers and partners are using our products in a large variety of environments. This position will require solid fundamentals in Application Performance and is a unique opportunity to build your exposure and knowledge in this field along with expanding Service and team Management skills at top tier level within the organization.
- Be a key contributor to TAM program definition & outcome requirements.
- Manage TAM program processes for the team in order to meet objectives.
- Maintain a roadmap for TAM program execution.
- Review and recommend improvements for the TAM program.
- Report on overall TAM program status.
- Review & report on individual TAM account performance.
- Provide business TAM account escalation updates.
- Assign TAM accounts.
- Collaborate with Sales, Support, and Product teams to identify new potential offerings.
- Own the hiring process for the Technical Account Management team.
- Conduct timely individual performance reviews.
- Set direct team and individual goals.
- Provides support or oversight for key projects as needed
- Assists with Management of top tier clients for AppNeta.
- Takes ownership of escalated technical issues and own them to completion.
- Provide product feedback and suggestions for improvement from our top clients, be their advocate to help prioritize Product Management and Development efforts.
- Act as a point of escalation and coordination for issues and projects involving the solution.
- Perform scheduled and ongoing technical training, demonstration, and coaching of all value areas of the SaaS offering.
- Raise product defects and influence Product Roadmap.
- Create knowledge articles and reusable presentation materials for all of Technical Support.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong analytical skills regarding technical and program management issues.
- Relevant knowledge of network and application performance concepts.
- Personal pride in the quality of work delivered.
- Demonstrated expertise in account management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a passion for sharing new ideas in a dynamic environment.
- Comfortable communicating and discussing technical concepts with customers and peers.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- 8 years of experience in the technology industry with a minimum of 2 years in technical account management, including people management.
- Demonstrable increase in responsibility in your previous role(s).
Relevant Experience or Degree or Diploma related to technical client services.
AppNeta is the only network performance monitoring solution that delivers visibility into the end user experience of any application, from any location, at any time. With AppNetas SaaS-based solution, IT and Network Ops teams at large, distributed enterprises can quickly pinpoint issues that affect network and business-critical cloud application performance, regardless of where they occur. AppNeta is trusted by some of the biggest Fortune 1000 companies, including 3 out of the 5 largest corporations in the world, as well as 4 out of the 5 largest cloud providers.
At AppNeta, we take application and network performance seriously without taking ourselves too seriously. AppNeta strives to create an inclusive and anti-racist workplace for all team members. We work every day to facilitate and actively promote an environment where all employees know they are truly valued and treated equally. We offer work-from-home stipends, unlimited time off, and generous paid Maternity/Paternity leave, and pride ourselves on providing a challenging yet fun and collaborative environment.