Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
The Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations (TA Ops) will lead the team and function, including all policies, systems, and programs designed to be the first step in providing a great employee experience.
The role will partner across the entire Talent Acquisition (TA) team in ensuring a smooth and consistent set of recruiting and sourcing practices and the use of enabling technologies, as well as driving large project initiatives, leading change efforts and managing global TA vendor relationships. The incumbent will act as a subject matter expert in Talent Acquisition, Recruiting Operations, Applicant Tracking System administration, Background and Reference Check policies, and all related Analytics.
The role also partners closely with the People Services and Technology groups, to ensure smooth transitions for people, data, and processes. In support of compliance with both federal and state regulations, and Thrasio internal policies, the Manager leads the auditing of candidate data in various records & systems, document retention, and will be responsible for TA-related reporting.
Technology Management Responsibilities:
- Manage ATS system administration tasks globally, including field creation and layout, workflow management, internal job board administration, user and security role management, and documentation of configuration decisions and business requirements as part of change management initiatives
- Partner with vendors & stakeholders for downstream/outbound integrations of ATS data & records management (including Background and Reference Checks, HRIS, Onboarding, and IT provisioning tools), or inbound integration from SSO tool(s)
- Identify automation opportunities to improve delivery experience and drive strategic effectiveness initiatives in coordination with other People Programs, including People Experience, Learning & Development, and Technology teams
- Proactively identify process/technology risks, ensuring mitigations efforts are prioritized for implementation, and supported by change management activities
- Drive and consult on overall design, delivery, and analysis of the TA reporting function; interpreting client needs against data availability and process, providing guidance and directive to the People Technology reporting team when necessary, and ensuring global reporting needs are met; includes producing ad-hoc/standardized reporting for stakeholders as well as the the creation, analysis, and delivery of recruitment metrics, on-demand reports, and organizational dashboards
- Perform and lead regular internal system audits to ensure all TA processes are streamlined and compliant
Project/Change Management & Partnership Responsibilities:
- Drive TA projects from inception to completion, working with key stakeholders to define project scope, timeline, and deliverables within the TA and People Technology strategy and roadmap
- Participates in other People Technology projects as defined by the People team leadership, including supporting Implementation/Improvement initiatives, focusing on end-to-end process evaluation and design and global stakeholder management for People data
- Develop and provide ongoing training/change management for stakeholders involved in the hiring process covering best-practices, process execution, and changes to features brought about by system upgrades; responsible for communicating and coordinating within the TA function to ensure adoption and compliance
- Responsible for communicating process and technology changes to key global stakeholder populations tracking change acceptance and any areas of training opportunity for TA or the business
Day-to-Day Support Responsibilities:
- Maintain a deep understanding of a complex organization needs, including global and regional differences in the recruitment life-cycle
- Partner with People Partners, Compensation, and Employment Counsel functions to ensure pathways to compliance with regard to requisition fulfillment and employee/contingent worker classification
- Partner with Employment Counsel and People Ops Compliance functions to ensure compliance with all relevant aspects of the Talent Acquisition function, as well as internal compliance of selection, recruitment, and reporting in accordance with defined policies and procedures
- Own and ensure all TA Playbook documentation are up-to-date and are kept readily available for stakeholders
- Own and ensure all Job Descriptions are current, compliant, and maintained in accordance with company policy and standards
- Own TA Shared Drives and other support sites used to organize and present help and process documents
- Leverage support tools in Slack, email, and other People Technology outlets to ensure user support and process support is provided to TA colleagues, Hiring Managers, and other Stakeholders
What You Bring to the Party:
- 5+ years of Talent Acquisitions and/or People Operations work experience, of which at least 2 years is in a TA Ops role, directly responsible for system administration and data processing
- Hands-on (SuperAdmin-level) management experience with an Applicant Tracking System, including workflow design and oversight, configuration, reporting, and user administration & security
- Knowledge and general understanding of US federal and state laws relating to benefit plans including EEO, FLSA, FCRA, and other pre-employment regulations; international scope a plus
- Comprehensive understanding of Talent Acquisition & Recruiting processes and all enabling systems
- Experience directly or indirectly managing people and/or teams, providing direction, supporting growth, and driving the development of skills and capabilities
- Proven record of success with attention to detail, creative problem solving capabilities and demonstrable self-driven initiative to improve operational processes
- Highly attuned discretion with regard to employee data, queries, transactions, and general support
- Great communication skills. Asking questions, listening, facilitating and arbitrating discussions, and presenting ideas to groups large and small are all things you are good at. Among your strengths are the ability to effectively translate complex concepts and information into clear and effective messages, and to establish credibility for yourself and your team, in representing your broad are of subject matter expertise
- Comfortable with change, agility, and high-volume environments. You are able to work well under pressure, with limited direction and are comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical mindset. You approach problems from an inquisitive and scientific perspective and are always looking for data to help make decisions, but you know how to balance quantitative and qualitative insights
- Possess a progressive and productive attitude and a positive demeanor; complete with the ability to accept constructive feedback and refine or adjust your approach.
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature; be ready to wear many hats. Were a small, fast-growing team. Everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on work that will make our entire organization successful
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.