Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US, and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
CarGurus' Talent Acquisition team is critical to our rapid scale, and we are looking to expand the team. The mission is to hire dynamic talent, champion diversity & inclusion, and operate as a center of excellence for the business. We are seeking a Recruiting Manager who can help develop deep relationships and be a thought partner to our hiring teams across Product, Design, and Analytics.
What Youll Do:
- Lead a team of recruiters to develop their skills and create opportunities for success
- Partner with internal stakeholders on strategic or executive searches as needed, managing candidates through the entire recruiting lifecycle
- Use market data to partner with hiring teams and empower recruiters to create and drive the best hiring practices
- Ensure a positive candidate experience with all prospective CarGurus employees by collaborating closely with hiring managers and the appropriate business partners, developing solutions as any issues may arise
- Utilize sourcing tools such as LinkedIn as well as your existing network and market knowledge to maintain a consistent candidate flow for current and future openings
- Help explore and vet additional tools and resources for partnerships, job boards, and technology partners that can improve our existing workflows
- Regularly participate and occasionally lead team projects to improve processes and mentor more junior members on the team
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate and/or agency environment
- Experience leading or mentoring teams
- Experience recruiting for product and/or design organizations a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and eagerness to dive in further and find solutions
- Adaptable and able to work with changing priorities and initiatives
- Excellent communication skills and ability establish relationships with a wide variety of business partners
- Understanding of sensitive, confidential information and how to best handle and approach it
- Appreciation for building diverse teams
- Strong collaborator who works with a positive attitude and will energize others
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
CarGurus employees in the US can choose to work from home / remotely for the duration of 2021, or participate in a phased return to our beautiful office spaces. We expect most roles to be in-office at least 3 days a week beginning January 2022. In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.