Office Tour Photos
The Predictive Indexthe talent optimization leaderis an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PIs power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. Were our own best case study! Youll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and youll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
Theres a reason more than 8,000 companiesincluding Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotelstrust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. Better Work, Better World, starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Were looking for an analytically driven, intellectually curious, problem solving oriented and tech-savvy Support Operations Manager to help manage and scale the service function of the Support Operations team as we tackle our ambitious growth goals. The Support Operations team supports and enables PI users (customers and partners) in numerous areas - beyond the traditional scope of technical support. In this role, you will propose and implement solutions in alignment with our business strategy and drive operational improvements with the ultimate goal of increased scalability. You will be part of the Support Operations leadership team and will work with other key business partners to implement improvements while ensuring cross-functional alignment through tenacious prioritization, execution, communication, and follow-through across multiple initiatives.
- Ownership and development of a Support Operations scalability roadmap - development of long-term and near-term (quarterly) operational initiatives to support our product-led and partner- led growth.
- Responsible for managing and growing talent in order to evolve into a world class Support Operations team
- Empower your team members ongoing career development, continued learning, general wellbeing.
- Operating with a continuous improvement mindset through driving the execution of scalability efforts through identifying process and systems inefficiencies, removing blockers, consistent follow-up with key contributors, and holding others accountable.
- Partner with the Business Intelligence team to enhance our data analytics and dashboards - ensuring our insights remain actionable in an environment of rapid iteration and change.
- Identify proactive solutions for key system and process gaps to improve the service experience of PI users and drive the Voice of the Customer throughout the organization.
- Ensure the organization, accuracy and prioritization of the broader Support Operations priorities and projects roadmap and communicate regular updates to key stakeholders.
- Act as a cross-functional liaison to articulate Support Operations business problems, develop use cases, and submit business requirements to our partners in Business Systems, Business Intelligence, Product, IT, and others.
- Participate in cross-functional groups to identify and drive forward improvements to internal/external communications, business processes, tools, operational efficiencies, automation and products
- Oversee implementation, roll-out, and training and maintenance for systems and tools used by the Support Operations team
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If youve got all the below skills, drop what youre doing right now and reach out. If youve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- Experience leading and managing a Services, Support or technical team
- A track record of creative problem-solving and operational excellence - you seek out, identify, and solve for key business problems
- A knack for using data to drive decisions and prioritization of effort, but not allowing lack of data to slow you down
- Ability to objectively analyze solution options that strike a balance between improving the agent experience and improving the customer experience
- Ability to strike the delicate balance between structure and flexibility in your project management approach - you want to get things done in an organized fashion, but you seek results over perfection
- Experience working with business technology teams to develop internal tools, including: writing business requirements, gaining alignment on decisions, ensuring new capabilities will support business needs
- Ability to embrace new challenges with confidence, curiosity, and an open-mind
- Self-starter and autonomous, ability to work independently, prioritize and get things done
- Strong track record of learning and adopting technical systems (ex:Salesforce, Jira, Auth0, Guru, Zapier, Loopio)
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the we, not the me.
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More Jobs From