Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
The Manager, Supply Chain Organization and Assets Integrations is primarily responsible for leading the integration of supply chain assets, resources, and processes post-acquisition to ensure business continuity and capture expected value from the acquisitions.
Main responsibilities include:
- Drive the integration approach and assess current business operating model and risks
- Develop the supply chain operating model future state and monitor the integration plan for supply chain
- Collaborate with main stakeholders to enable potential synergies and track performance indicators
- Plan and monitor Assets & Resources rationalization, and integration
- Drive the change and people management process for the supply chain discipline pre- and post-deal
- Oversee the cutover plan and support the Supply Chain Operations handoff post-integration
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelors degree in supply chain related disciplines is required
- 3 to 7 years of professional supply chain operations, manufacturing, or warehousing in relevant industry or consulting experience, with a minimum of three years in process and business transformation, and people and change management
- 3 years industry supply chain experience within a fast-past structured large retail or e-commerce global organization
- Excellent fact-gathering and analytical skills, including business process mapping and quantitative analysis
- Previous change management experience. Supply Chain Advisory experience from a top-tier Supply Chain strategy firm, leading specialist or niche advisory firm
- Outstanding people leadership across organizational levels, functions, cultures, and geographies
- Flexibility to travel 30-40% domestic and international
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.