Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic supply chain professional whos eager to solve complex problems, work on a varied and exponentially growing portfolio of leading consumer products, and has a passion for supply chain. The Manager, Supply Chain Due Diligence is primarily responsible for supporting the supply chain due diligence to map assets, resources, systems, processes, and partnerships pre-acquisition to ensure sound understanding of risks, opportunities to prepare for business continuity and capture expected value from the acquisitions. You will also manage in the short term the supply chain operational side of acquired companies during transitions and migrations
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Support Supply Chain Due Diligence activities in coordination with various cross-functional teams throughout the company, in addition to seller, suppliers and service providers.
- Coordinate with suppliers, freight forwarders and third-party logistics partners to obtain current product and inventory position of acquired brands.
- Facilitate supply chain onboarding of new acquisitions into Thrasios ecosystem
- Partner with cross-functional supply chain teams (Quality Assurance, Sourcing, M&A Integrations, and Operations) to onboard and optimize new acquisitions.
- Ensure compliance findings during due diligence are discussed with the necessary team members, post-acquisition.
- Ability to manage supply chain related projects.
- Create and execute upon SOPs.
- Ability to create, analyze and report on KPIs.
- Work with global team members, overseeing training for assigned supply chain coordinators, and developing quality Supply Chain training materials.
What You Bring To The Party:
- Bachelors degree or higher in a relevant field such as engineering, supply chain, business administration, or finance from a top tier university.
- 5-7+ years of relevant supply chain or analytical experience, such as global sourcing, warehousing, e-fulfilment, and procurement and inventory planning experience with demonstrated success in positions of increasing complexity. Deep understanding of global supply chain risks & opportunities.
- eCommerce, CPG and/or retail experience preferred.
- Excellent fact-gathering and analytical skills, including business process mapping and quantitative analysis.
- Strong negotiation, project management, and analytical skills.
- Highly motivated, proactive, and innovative individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to lead and influence change in the face of complexity and ambiguity.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, goal oriented, dynamic organization with time-sensitive deadlines.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.