The Manager of Sales Enablement will be responsible for leading a team tasked with the creation and coordination of product training, tools training, and enablement programs for the ZoomInfos Go To Market teams.
We are looking for engaging personalities who can connect with team members and stakeholders.
We are also looking for leaders that have a strategic vision, ability to manage/prioritize multiple competing initiatives, collaborative skills which will be used in an extremely cross-departmental function, metrics driven mindset, designing a long-term, global expansion plan for enablement
We welcome team-oriented candidates who are confident in their ability to not only manage, but also to develop personalized, scalable learning experiences that drive overall growth and customer success.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Manage, mentor and develop members of the Sales Enablement team.
- Work with stakeholders to understand their business needs and develop, drive, and deliver outcome based enablement programs via your team.
- Assign, prioritize, and track status and impact of enablement programs.
- Develop and drive best practices necessary for scale while maintaining a high level of efficacy.
- Along with the entire enablement team, assist in building a world-class training and enablement strategy, including developing and measuring training programs rooted in a competency-based learning model.
Required Education & Experience
- 5+ years in sales enablement for a technology company.
- 2+ years of experience as a team leader or manager.
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills and be able to work with stakeholders at various levels and have proficiency in building lasting cross organizational relationships
- Looking for someone who is self-directed and good at motivating people
- Strong collaborative nature and communication skills to work effectively and efficiently with peers, SMEs, leadership, and stakeholders.
- Highly organized and analytical in nature with outstanding project management skills. Preference given to candidates with experience in agile methodologies and tools..
- Excellent Knowledge of sales technologies, processes, and best practices. Preference given to candidates with knowledge/previous experience with Salesforce and enablement platforms
- Excellent knowledge of training best practices and experience delivering training through a variety of delivery methods (video, documents, online, in-person, etc.)
- Excellent program management skills. High adaptability in flexibility, including the ability to manage multiple and competing priorities, quick deadlines, and constant change.
- Expert ability to collaborate and generate a spirit of cooperation while coordinating multiple activities and programs within a team environment.
- Proficiency using the Google suite of products.
- Prior experience with agile program management a plus.