Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you'll help influence GTM messaging and positioning, while empowering our Revenue teams to increase win rates and maximize ACV. This job is not only about how you will help better position Unqork; it's about how you lend your positivity and presence, combined with your skillset to an energized environment and highly collaborative team. 3+ years of experience in B2B SaaS platform marketing to software engineers, software developers, developer operations, and solutions/business architecture is required to ensure GTM messaging and positioning for our no-code app dev platform.
- You will report to the Senior Product Marketing Manager.
- Conduct competitive analysis, surface buyer insights, and gain an understanding of how Unqork fits into the broader ecosystem.
- Influence and improve our positioning and messaging across our marketing site, collateral, and revenue teams.
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success leadership to empower our revenue teams with your market intelligence and product mastery.
- Analyze and report on patterns and behavior in the market, establishing an important partnership with product management.
- Help launch new features to the world.
- 2-5+ years experience marketing B2B SaaS products to software engineers, software developers, developer operations, and solutions/business architecture teams.
- Distill complex research into clear and unique messaging.
- Ability to manage complex, projects to completion.
- Genuine excitement for software products and the ability to speak to how they work.
- 3+ years of experience developing the positioning and messaging for products that serve multiple use cases and personas.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or age.