Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
Manager of Product Management Operations & Communications, reporting to the Director of Technology Operations & Communications within the Technology department. Thrasio is seeking an outstanding leader for our Technology orgs growing Operations & Communications team. Product Ops & Comms empowers the product team to be as effective as possible. As the leader of the Product Ops & Comms team, you will partner with product leadership to develop a cohesive strategy, drive outstanding execution through both build and launch, and develop a team of your own to do so at scale. Ideally, you have experience working both at the strategic level and investigating systems and workflows to drive process improvements across our product team and work in collaboration with engineering teams. You are both a great teammate as well as a business innovation driver that enjoys results-oriented challenges in a dynamic environment. You not only understand the startup landscape, but you also believe in Thrasio's mission to deliver world-class products all over the world.
- Manage the product tech stack, establish internal best practices, and ensure team members are using tools effectively in order to improve our processes as a team
- Ensure that we have a defined set of steps for sourcing, interviewing, and making decisions on product team candidates and communicate that with the team
- Work closely with key stakeholders and other internal teams to identify key business needs
- Lead internal and external communication, prioritizing between company-wide announcements, product launches, team wins, urgent notifications, etc.
- Shepherding product managers toward a standardized process for using/creating internally-facing order management tools and evolving this process to accommodate the growing needs of the business
- Help eliminate friction within the product experimentation process: track, sequence, and implement all experiments
- Standardizing how we report and launch products--from the way that metrics are logged through to the dashboards/reports that are used to track performance Foster cross-departmental collaboration around the product using your product insights to identify areas for improvement and inform business decisions
- Serve as a thought partner to the Director of Technology Operations, VP of Product, and Product Managers
- Benchmark current state OKRs to identify enhancement opportunities and utilize data to understand the scope, impact, and priority of projects
- Drive execution of those improvement efforts through close-knit partnerships with our end-users, stakeholders, and partners
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelor's degree (bonus points for Engineering, Computer Science, Business or Operations background)
- Minimum 4 years of combined professional work experience, strong preference for operations background combined with engineering experience
- A demonstrated record of strong engineering management and driving results (bonus points for e-commerce), ideally with internal end-user tools & systems
- Strong quantitative reasoning and ability to proactively deep dive and dig into data and KPIs to assess internal user behavior and to identify key improvements to the tool sets
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and motivate and lead teams to move beyond existing practices
- Aptitude for creating structure in ambiguity
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Technical and analytical aptitude or background
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.