Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
The Manager of People Services will oversee a team dedicated to direct employee support focused on employment and workplace experience; this includes the execution of transactional processes, employee needs assessment and triage, delivery of all employee resources (virtual, physical, and actual) and utilization of technology to ensure the delivery of high touch experiences for all internal customers and related external partnerships. To be successful, you will bring a passion for driving efficient, effective, and memorable experiences in Customer Service and/or HR service delivery to ensure consistent service and drive the rigor necessary to enable the company to succeed at scale.
Some Responsibilities May Include:
- Leads efforts to create & document all content in support of employee and manager self-service and enable a strong culture of support through direct access to content, and the identification of additional content need and development for a consistent and successful Tier 0; Leads team in providing Tier 1 & 2 support model. Research and report trending issues and share findings with the relevant leaders to develop timely and effective solutions
- Proactively seeks to minimize/eliminate gaps in processes across the People Services function
- Owns oversight & review for all Payroll collaboration and partnership (transactions, payments, etc.)
- Actively participates as a working contributor on addressing inquiries or requests within the HR case management system
- Serves as a point of escalation for team members to resolve any complex or especially sensitive issues, and/or engagement of cross-functional Tier-2 Specialists when appropriate
- Manages team responsible for supporting all Thrashers through each step in the employee life cycle
- Seeks to ensure all employee support and service protocols are conducted with a focus on the organizations commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion; escalates any policy or process that seems to undermine or limit the teams ability to provide access to a world-class employee experience to all
- Accountable for all intra- and inter-office activities, the roll-out and coordination of policies impacting employees on-site in any Thrasio office, and the enablement of local, on-site Office Managers
- Monitors compliance with all federal, state, and local laws, including ADA and Health & Safety requirements
- Manages related budgets and associated vendors, and ensures the alignment of all practices, standards, and level of service across all offices
- Partners with People Technology team to leverage or identify, create, and implement solutions designed to provide a high-impact employee experience & support model; acts as Subject Matter Expert on all points of entry for People Data (including Core HRIS, Service Delivery Platform, and Office Management/Reservation System); serves as a key stakeholder on the People Tech Roadmap committee
What You Bring to the Party
- 5+ years of relevant experience as an HR/People Operations generalist or specialist
- Minimum 1-3 years experience leading an HR/People Operations/Shared Service or other high-performing Customer Service team utilizing tiered service delivery principles
- Solid acumen and experience managing a Service Delivery or ticketing/support queue
- Comprehensive understanding of People processes and all enabling systems
- Experience directly or indirectly managing people and/or teams, providing direction, supporting growth, and driving the development of skills and capabilities
- Comfortable with change, agility, and high-volume environments. You are able to work well under pressure, with limited direction and are comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong senses of both urgency and humor, ideally in equal doses!
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.