The Manager, People Operations serves as a strategic Business Partner to designated business units. This individual partners with executives and people managers to support the growth and success of designated business units through integrated talent management solutions and HR counsel.
- Build relationships with leaders and their teams within designated business units
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of business functions, processes, challenges, and opportunities
- Assess ongoing talent and organizational needs and partner with leaders to develop solutions to promote engagement, retention, development, and performance
- Partner with Talent Team and hiring managers to refine candidate profiles, participate in the interview process, and advise on hiring decisions
- Serve as a trusted advisor to business unit leaders, providing support and HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Serve as the first point of HR contact for team members questions and concerns, providing coaching and guidance and involving the appropriate parties to reach a resolution
- Monitor the pulse of designated teams and act as a liaison between business units and the People Ops team
- Manage and resolve employee relations matters, conducting effective, thorough, and objective investigations
- Oversee performance management for designated business units, including annual review process, performance improvement plans, promotions, succession planning and year-end compensation analysis
- Conduct exit interviews and incorporate/address feedback as appropriate
- Partner with leaders to plan team events and meetings, including Quarterly Business Reviews, professional development, and team-building initiatives
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the People Ops leadership to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Provide HR Ops Team with timely updates regarding employee lifecycle information to ensure HR systems are up-to-date and that onboarding and offboarding events and processes are executed effectively and accurately
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree and 5+ years of HR/People Ops experience
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced environment and pivot accordingly when there are shifting and competing priorities
- Grit, tenacity, and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Strong corporate citizen who upholds Motus core values and culture
- Strong communication, organizational, and planning skills
- Strict adherence to confidentiality policies surrounding sensitive information
- Creative and innovative thinker and problem-solver
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and switch gears quickly
- Professional, approachable presence and strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Empathy, integrity, and emotional intelligence
- Advanced knowledge of the Motus service model and all Motus products and systems
- Unwavering positive and enthusiastic attitude
For companies with mobile workers that drive for business, we are the most accurate mileage reimbursement and tracking solution available. The way we see it mileage tracking and reimbursement dont need to be complicated. With an automated technology solution, companies gain visibility into their mobile workforce and accuracy in reimbursing every employee based on how much they drive and where they drive. The result? More time for employees to be productive in the field and sustainable cost savings for the business. You wouldnt reimburse someone for a client dinner without a receipt, so why should mileage be any different?
Compensation & Benefits:
Motus offers a competitive compensation package. Our company-wide comprehensive suite of benefits includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) with company match, unlimited vacation, home office reimbursement program and more.
Motus, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.