The Paid Social Prospecting Teams primary objective is to drive new customer growth for Wayfair via our digital partners. We work closely with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and other social platforms to reach our target customers. Our job is to fuel growth for Wayfair by introducing new customers to our email marketing program, giving them a positive on-boarding experience so they have an opportunity to become part of our loyal customer base. We partner with AdTech, Data Science, Creative and other marketing teams to create smarter, more automated, and scalable programs with increased personalization.
What You'll Do
- Lead our social platform expansion strategy to help us realize our ambitious growth goals, including driving execution, and owning emerging platform performance.
- Own Emerging Platform Program P&L: manage and optimize multi-million dollar advertising budgets to meet ROI goals and grow the brand
- Analyze program performance, identify trends, and create opportunities for improvement while reacting to deviations from the original plan quickly and strategically
- Leverage deep analytics to root out cause trends and develop data-driven solutions to complex business problems.
- Design and A/B test new creative, landing experiences, and game changing program initiatives.
- Work cross-functionally with Data Science, Ad Tech, and Creative to develop and test new models, audiences and messaging to further grow channel
- Manage one analyst
What You'll Need
- 4+ years experience in digital marketing, management consulting, startup/tech, finance, and/or strategy with a heavy analytical emphasis
- A total ownership mindset - ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment with a dynamic bias for action and a get stuff done attitude
- Excellent analytical skills with experience turning complex and disparate data sets into business strategy, insights and solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with demonstrated experience effectively working with and influencing senior level and cross-functional stakeholders
- Collaborative team player who wants to see themselves and others thrive
- At least 1 year of leadership experience, either formal through direct management or informal through project management or mentorship, with the ability to cultivate a collaborative team culture.
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and Test and Learn practices
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.