Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. Were taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that well deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Toast is looking for problem solvers and fixers; Those swiss army knife players that can help us untangle the complexities of a rapidly scaling organization. As a member of our Operations Strategy team youll be tasked with specifically helping our People teams create a world class experience in our internal systems. Youll take a leadership role in conversations around HRIS, Intranet, ATS and more helping to pull together the mix of business, operations and technical voices we need to create hospitality experiences for our staff. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who wants to drive an impact in employee experience through operations excellence.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Work between the People Leadership and Centralized Operations teams to chart a course for the future of our Employee technology systems.
- Evaluate the business process and needs of the different parts of our People organization to identify additional technology, or potential gaps in our employee infrastructure.
- Analyze the implementations of our current instances of tools like Workday, Greenhouse, Honey and more to ensure we are providing Toasters with the best possible experience.
- Partner closely with People Leadership to create a roadmap that aligns our technology with their long term vision for their departments.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 2-5 years of experience working as a functional operations leader, overseeing Sales, Marketing, CS, or Revenue Operations.
- Familiar with the role of ATS, Intranet and HRIS technology.
- Functional understanding of the data and reporting needs of a rapidly growing People Operations organization.
- Architecture and integration mindset, able to understand how different databases extract, transform and load sets of information.
- Track record of success in designing, and implementing technology solutions to business problems.
- Demonstrated ability to gather feedback, drive consensus and manage change.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Workday, and Greenhouse preferred
- Experience working with, or as a member of a People Operations, or Human Resources function preferred.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.