Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Lead the next generation of sales talent at Veeva! This person will identify, attract, develop and retain sales talent at Veeva in partnership with other groups. This is a great opportunity for someone who is excited about coaching/developing people and creating a huge impact on a major sales organization
What You'll Do
- Develop the vision for and own the outcomes of the North America side of Veevas Sales Development Program
- Build a team of SDRs and develop them into account partners over the course of 2 years
- Establish close relationships with other Generation Veeva programs to build the SDR pipeline into SDP
- Develop and deliver the program curriculum for SDRs
- Passion and demonstrated results to develop early career talent in sales
- 8+ years of total sales/talent development experience ideally 2+ years in SaaS. 4+ years of direct management experience in sales
- Based near an East Coast Veeva office (NYC, Boston, or Philly/Radnor)
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].