The Manager of Learning & Development (LDM) is responsible for all aspects of onboarding and training for ZoomInfo/DiscoverOrg customers.
We are looking for engaging personalities who can connect with our customers, igniting excitement about their learning journey with a high level of creativity and imagination. We welcome team-oriented candidates who are confident in their ability to help customers increase their proficiency with ZoomInfo/DiscoverOrg to solve their business challenges.
- Facilitate on-boarding and training sessions for customers, both new and existing, in accordance with established programs, to ensure immediate adoption and success while creating lasting impact.
- Document and track trainings, attendees, notes and follow-ups for assigned customer base in Salesforce CRM.
- Develop content for trainings for both customers and internal stakeholders (and employees, occasionally). This includes working with the Learning & Development team to conduct needs assessments, meeting with internal stakeholders to understand product enhancements, and developing strategic methods to facilitate training.
- Drive customer engagement beyond on-boarding & fundamental trainings towards the highest degree of proficiency through our DiscoverOrg Certification program.
- Customize each training based on audience/buyer personas and company profiles while leveraging their business challenges to formulate success strategies.
- Work cross-functionally with the Account Managers & Customer Success Managers to schedule trainings and provide information that has a direct impact on customer health and retention.
- Provide professional development training to DiscoverOrg employees quarterly. This includes developing content on a wide-range of topics and delivering trainings to interested employees.
- Determine and apply assessment instruments to measure learner progress. Prepare monthly and annual reports on training program effectiveness.
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Business, Education, Human Resources or a related field.
- 2+ years proven work experience in sales or account management with 1+ of those years focused on training in sales and/or account management.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google-Suite products.
- 2+ years' experience in Sales, Account Management, and/or Training
- Proficiency with Salesforce (Lightning).
- Experience with learning management software.
- Knowledge of the methods and principles of designing training programs, teaching individuals and groups, and assessing the impact of training initiatives.
- Experience with engaging large Sales, Marketing and/or Recruiting audiences and improving technology adoption on a large scale.
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Competitive PTO
- Paid Sick Leave
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- In-office soda machines
- Complimentary office snacks
- Quarterly offsite company awards
- Annual company offsite event
- 10+ employee activity clubs
More Jobs From