Intralinks is the leading worldwide Fintech SaaS solution for the global banking, deal-making and capital markets communities. Our industry leading technology enables the secure flow of information, empowering the largest financial institutions and companies around the world to execute deals more productively, safely, and with complete confidence. As an Inside Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of Inside Sales Account Executives executing on some of the most strategic and highly visible transactions in the business world.
We are looking for a proven sales leader who is highly motivated to lead a team of energetic, positive sales professionals while continuing to build the Intralinks business within their geography. Specifically, we are looking for a leader who possesses the following capabilities:
- Strong people leadership
- Agent of growth and change
- Champion of operational excellence
- Expert seller and sales coach
At Intralinks, we develop relationships with both Advisory (Investment Banks & Law Firms) and Alternative Investment professionals (Private Equity, Real Estate & Hedge Funds). We provide business value to customers by providing solutions that enable mission critical mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, capital raises and investor reporting use cases. In this role, you will be accountable for the following:
- Leading a team of 6 8 Account Executives while consistently exceeding revenue goals and sales targets.
- Leading by example and providing real time coaching by participating in and/or leading client and prospect meetings. This includes consistently meeting with VP and C-levels clients.
- Growing and developing talent through effective recruiting, hiring, and supporting professional development planning.
- Demonstrating Operational Excellence by accurately reporting on sales activity, forecast, and pipeline management to senior leaders.
- Collaborating with cross functional Intralinks organizations to support unique customer needs, escalations, and achieve greater organizational impact.
- Recommending strategies to capture opportunities and grow your business.
- Minimum 6 years of sales experience including prior success selling SaaS/IaaS/PaaS/Software solutions to large corporate accounts or financial services institutions.
- Minimum 24 months sales management experience including experience hiring, developing, and coaching salespeople.
- Proven capability developing VP and/or C-level client relationships.
- Experience building high performing sales teams and creating positive sales cultures.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and executive presence.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen and resourcefulness.
- A self-starter that can work independently in a fast-paced environment with high volume sales.
- Training or commensurate experience with Solution Selling, Challenger, Force Management or equivalent consultative sales methodology.
- Bachelors degree.
- Ability to travel (30%)
It would be great if you also had:
- A degree in Finance or Business Administration.
- Financial Services experience including working in or selling to Investment Banks, Private Equity, Legal and Financial Advisors, Corporate Development, Finance, and/or Legal teams.
- Experience incubating new technology and collaborating with cross functional teams, including engineering and product marketing to build and improve products/services.
- SalesForce.com expertise.
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.