Voted as one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2020, MineralTree is disrupting the accounting industry by enabling over 1,500 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
MineralTree is searching for a Manager of Information Security to help manage Information Security activities within MineralTree, as well as with our external auditors, vendors, partners and customers. This role will have a mix of responsibilities, such as; project manager, auditor, and product manager. The right candidate will be comfortable in a small team with a wide range of responsibilities in a fast-growing software company.
- Collaborate with engineering and other teams to develop and manage policies and procedures concerning the SDLC, governance and security
- Project management for information security audit and compliance activities
- Provide effective communication of projects and tasks to the Information Security team and stake-holders in other departments
- Practical experience as a team member in a project or program where security metrics were devised, delivered and/or analyzed
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with formal risk management policies and procedures
- Spreadsheet expert
- Five to ten years of work experience in a similar role, along with a degree in IS or equivalent experience
- Certification in Project Management Institute- Risk Management (PMI- RM) or equivalent work experience
- Information Security, Audit or other Security related Certification is a plus!
- A background in business accounting is a plus!
- Familiarity with payments (e.g. PCI) is a plus!
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.
More Jobs From