Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a constantly evolving environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
Cedar is seeking an experienced Manager, HRIS to help us scale the HRIS function. This individual will help lead and implement our systems supporting People Operations. They will assess our processes, tools/systems, data/metrics and give strategic guidance to the people team and business leaders across the company.
This Manager, HRIS will report to the Vice President of Total Rewards & HR Operations, however will gain exposure across all of Cedar. You will partner with Recruiting, Engineering, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal, etc.
- Play a key role in managing the HR data and technology portfolio, helping to continue to scale the organization through insights, self-service, and company-wide reporting and processes.
- Collaborate with key partners across the organization to focus on developing and maintaining substantial analytics to help drive business decisions, and you will create short and long-term goals and objectives for system builds, operations, processes, data flows, and security as it relates to our People processes.
- Develop a strategy to optimize HRIS systems to meet workforce requirements and drive accuracy and insights
- Seek opportunities for automation and reduction of manual processes and partner with teams across People, Finance, and Legal on implementation of solutions. Perform regular business process reviews to make ongoing suggestions and create action plans
- Lead HR data and technology projects by:
- Obtaining key partner consensus
- Developing requirements
- Preparing and delivering change management
- Conducting post-mortems for feedback and improvements
- Collaborate with members of the Executive Leadership team, the People Leadership team, IT, and Legal to develop and iterate upon processes to create a world-class HR technology platforms
- Develop and sustain appropriate controls to maintain reliable data and enable scalable reporting solutions
- Oversee sourcing new software programs, implementation, contract renewals, and external vendor management
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of progressive strategic HRIS experience.
- Demonstrated experience in partnering with cross-functional teams
- Data driven attitude, and an interest in always finding ways to apply metrics in decision making.
- Experience ideating, designing, and implementing people-related programs.
- Excellent project management skills, effectively balancing scope/time/cost.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with 12M patients a year growing at 180% YoY as of Aug 2021!
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options