Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to define new possibles, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where its at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company youll see that collaboration is second nature, and youll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best.
Youll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what were building.
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
ZoomInfo is looking for a Manager of Account Management. This Sales Manager position will be focused on new products we take to market. This newly created and highly visible position will be responsible for leading a team of Account Managers delivering new revenue against an assigned quota.
[Please note: this position requires different working hours - 5amET to 2pmET]
Summary of essential job functions:
- Define team objectives to enable achievement of daily, weekly and quarterly targets
- Sales planning and forecast management
- Previous focus on Strategic/Enterprise sized account management
- Day to day training and coaching of reports
- Tracking and monitoring of team KPIs
- Participation in the hiring process
- Budget planning
- Performance management
- Ability to work 5amET - 2pmET
- 10+ years B2B sales experience
- 6+ years B2B sales management/leadership experience
- Exposure to ZoomInfo or significant experience with sales/marketing intelligence software.
- High proficiency in Saleforce.com, CPQ, and Excel
- Experience with business intelligence tools
- Ability to communicate with, present to, and influence all levels of an organization
- Superior time management and communication skills
- Ability to travel (10%)
- S./B.A. degree (M.B.A. is a plus)
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfos investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.