The email marketing team is responsible for driving customer retention and growth, with the goal of maximizing customer lifetime value by sending the right content, at the right time, to each customer. Our ambition is to develop the best email experience that customers will ever have. Leveraging advanced machine learning models, deployed through our proprietary email platform and products, we partner with a multitude of cross-functional partners to deepen our relationship with our existing customers. We partner closely with data science, product, engineering, promotions, and creative teams to inspire, engage, and delight our customers with a world-class email experience.
What You'll Do
- Own a major part of the $1B+ marketing channel, managing complex cross-functional partnerships and mining customer data to uncover insights that drive incremental customer lifetime value
- Drive the segment roadmap and execution, identifying, sizing, and pursuing new opportunities for channel growth
- Manage end-to-end channel performance and root cause diagnostics through deep analytics; develop strategic, data driven solutions to complex business problems
- Build, iterate, and innovate on world class platform products and predictive models through collaboration with data science, product, and engineering teams
- Collaborate directly with and regularly provide updates to senior leadership (VP+)
What You'll Need
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing, management consulting, finance, product and/or corporate strategy, with a heavy analytical emphasis
- Proven record of high performance/achievement and driving impact; able to pivot quickly and deliver against daring targets and goals in a fast and rapidly evolving environment
- Self-starter with an ownership mindset, relentless drive to execute and take calculated risks to drive growth
- Strategic thinker with a customer-first mindset; a desire for creative problem solving; demonstrated experience leading and influencing cross-functional teams to support initiatives
- Persuasive and articulate with excellent relationship-building skills; able to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Proficiency in analytical tools such as SQL, Excel
- No need for prior email marketing knowledge - we'll teach you everything you need to know about Email
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.