Office Tour Photos
Whats it like to work at iZotope?
Were the leaders in intelligent audio production and youll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, its really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
iZotope is looking for an Email Marketing Manager to help us take our ecommerce and education-focused email program to the next level. As a key member of the Go-To-Market team, you will lead strategic, cross-functional projects to enhance customer communications, steer backend system build-out, and grow program revenue.
The ideal candidate is innovative, enthusiastic, and customer-focused with strong attention to detail and analytical problem-solving skills. This person will have demonstrated skill with technical tools and processes through ESP and CRM management, digital marketing, data analysis, or other similar experience. They will be passionate, organized, flexible in the face of change, comfortable managing multiple cross-functional projects at once and will have proven success managing a team.
- Create, pilot, and rapidly iterate email initiatives with an understanding and strategic view of best practices, goals, and growth- drivers
- Maintain and optimize a testing agenda for A/B and multivariate testing frameworks
- Drive the email program roadmap including life-cycle marketing with an emphasis on email campaigns to improve engagement and customer retention
- Serve as an advisor to enable our Product Marketing teams with the right tools, training, and a healthy subscriber list to produce and execute highly effective email campaigns
- Work with internal product marketing teams to ensure essential technical steps are taken for list selection, segmentation, and tracking
- Drive continuous improvement across email KPIs including deliverability, open rates, click-to-open rates, conversion rates, opt-out rates, and revenue
- Work with Analytics team to manage reporting requests and ongoing analyses for campaign performance, key insights, and strategic learning
- Drive a customer- first approach to all email experiences
- Build successful and supportive relationships with third- party vendors
- Effectively partner across a highly collaborative Agile organization with product marketing, direct and retail sales, tech and development, product management, education, Operations and customer care functions.
What You'll Need
- A passion and track record for customer-centric marketing
- 5+ years of email and/or direct marketing experience; ecommerce preferred
- Proven track record of driving success and significant results
- Be knowledgeable on email best practices, technologies, and trends
- Experience with an enterprise- level ESP (ACS, or similar) and project management tools (Trello, or similar) required
- A background in subscription or communication for subscription services, preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and team- building skills including experience managing high-performing teams
- Skillful at managing timelines, dependencies, communication across teams
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment with the ability to clearly articulate information that influences data-driven business decisions
- Bachelor's degree
- Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics, Litmus, and CRM experience, preferred
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.