SimpliSafe is seeking an experienced Sr. Manager, Ecommerce Analytics to lead the analytics & data science team in our Ecommerce team. Youll lead a team of analysts aligned with Ecommerce squads, helping to improve conversion rate and customer experience, measure our impact and prioritize the right work through analysis, reporting/dashboarding, experimentation and site tagging. Youll also lead our data scientist in building and operationalizing models and forecasts that help us predict future performance and target the right potential customers with the right message at the right time. Your team will be the experts on site performance and will identify trends and anomalies and help leadership understand drivers of change. The ideal candidate is a strong people manager and talented analyst who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll do:
- Build, lead and mentor a high-performing team of analysts and data scientists.
- Lead team to produce insights, recommendations, experiments and models that drive substantial improvement to conversion rate, email performance and customer experience.
- Set team standards and processes for analysis, reporting, dashboarding and tagging.
- Closely examine customer traffic, browsing and purchase behaviors; developing a deep understanding of the customer experience.
- Ensure analytics implementation provides visibility into the impact and value of new features and functionality.
- Give Marketing leadership timely insight into performance changes and their drivers.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years experience in ecommerce/digital analytics in relevant industry.
- Proven experience leading and growing a high-performing team of analysts.
- Strong understanding of ecommerce business model.
- Deep experience implementing and working with clickstream analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.).
- Proven ability to perform in-depth analyses, synthesize results, report and present strategies and make recommendations to business and technical audiences.
- Expert-level Excel capabilities (data manipulation, advanced formulas, etc).
- Experience writing and tuning SQL queries and knowledge of relational databases.
- Familiarity with A/B testing concepts and statistics.
- Experience with Tableau (or similar data visualization tools) a plus.
More Jobs From