Liaison International, is unique in that we are an established and stable organization but have that fast-paced energy and feel of an emerging technology company. Our SaaS based admissions management and enrollment marketing software and services helps millions of students take the next step in their academic career and is utilized by over 31,000 academic programs at more than 1,000 institutions.
Reporting to the Associate Vice President of Marketing, the Manager of Digital Content and Creative manages production of content and creative collateral for use in demand generation.
- Manage internal and external content production with key team members, departments and stakeholders.
- Write, edit and proof-read magazines, newsletters, direct mail, emails, account based marketing collateral, case studies, press releases, social media posts, blogs, podcasts and other publications as necessary.
- Establish and leverage media relationships, respond to media requests and pitch relevant client content to media outlets.
- Define and implement PR and Communication strategies to grow brand presence in existing and new market segments.
- Direct the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content across social platforms, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and other channels as necessary.
- Define and implement strategies to grow both client and agency brand presence in existing and new social channels, to increase followers and engagement.
- Oversee the management of the master content calendar for all social media and digital properties.
- Work collaboratively with key team members, departments, clients, and vendors to build strong content and digital advertising campaigns to best communicate brand stories and initiatives.
- Keep current with emerging digital media behavior, trends, and technologies.
- Provide guidance for new tools and technologies to be incorporated into Liaison to increase our digital marketing presence.
- Leverage analytic tools to provide reporting and insights, track and improve metrics, and influence testing and strategy.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Senior Manager of Editorial Strategy and Senior Manager of Content/Creative.