The Data Solutions & Services team is responsible for developing and delivering custom data solutions to prospects and clients. Often a prospect or clients first interaction with ZoomInfo data, it is critical that members of this team can effectively communicate, solve complex data problems, and possess a strong understanding of the value of our data. Every day on the data services team is different, and we are looking for people who embrace moving fast, continued learning, and solving new and challenging problems.
- Lead a team responsible for developing and delivering custom data solutions to meet the needs of prospects and clients.
- Develop and grow a team of data service professionals.
- Work closely with data operations and engineering teams to develop new tools to better meet the needs of our clients.
- Work closely with sales teams and clients to understand complex data needs.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise judgment.
- 5+ years experience developing and delivering custom data solutions, preferably from a Consulting, Sales Operations, or Marketing background.
- Experience preparing, cleaning, and integrating data from multiple data sources.
- Ability to manage many tasks at once.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable communicating complex problems and solutions to internal and external C-Level executives.
- Technical understanding of data tools, programming languages, and topics including SQL, Python/R, Excel, correlation, regression, etc.
- Experience leading teams across multiple locations, training, mentoring, and developing junior team members.
- Bachelors degree in business or analytical field, MBA preferred, or equivalent relevant work experience.
More Jobs From