Recorded Futures harvesting pipeline reads over 700,000 web sources and structured data feeds, and our real-time multilingual natural language processing technology takes that content from raw text to alerts and visualizations in minutes. We are seeking a Manager, Data Science who will manage a key area of the team responsible for taking our data to new heights by discovering and structuring relationships between data.
What you'll do as a Manager, Data Science:
- Manage a team of strong developers committed to expanding and improving our use of data to drive assessments.
- Enable team members to excel through professional development opportunities, coaching, use of best practices, adoption of new technologies, etc.
- Work hands-on with our infrastructure and data on select coding projects.
- Act as project manager to plan, organize, and oversee product improvements from your team.
- Collaborate with your teammates and other teams to identify opportunities to use data in new and creative ways
What you'll bring:
- Experience as a team lead: You enjoy mentoring and managing developers to help them thrive by playing up their strengths and directly addressing their weaknesses.
- Programming: You have experience with production-grade code and are familiar with Python coding.
- Excellent communication: Your clarity of thought is always apparent in your crisp and articulate emails, Slack chats, phone calls, and in-person conversations.
Experience with office productivity tools such as Microsoft office, G-suite or other similar business software
Why should you join Recorded Future?
With over 600 employees, $140M ARR, 1,000 clients, and 50% year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the worlds largest privately-held security intelligence company! Recorded Future employees (or Futurists), represent over 35 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.