EF Go Ahead Tours (a division of EF Education First)
EF Go Ahead Tours is seeking an experienced marketer and brand builder to join our Marketing Team. Our goal is to create an unparalleled customer experience, and we’re looking for a CRM Manager to propel our work forward.
As the Manager, CRM – your focus will be developing strategies for increasing customer loyalty and engagement with our brand, helping to maximize customer retention and lifetime value through relevant, timely, and persuasive communications via email, SMS and push notifications. You will constantly work to optimize the impact of customer experience through experimentation and deliverability initiatives.
- You will play a critical role in our Customer Marketing and Loyalty efforts, and will own initiatives, end to end. This includes:
- Translating insights across the customer journey into hypotheses that inform the creation of new multi-channel testing.
- Developing marketing briefs that clearly articulate your marketing objectives and overseeing creative development with our creative team.
- Leveraging customer segmentation and key data point insights to personalize communications with our customers based on known needs and pain points.
- Use your creativity and knowledge of email best practices to help develop testing roadmaps and work with analytics partners to build and analyze reporting to track key metrics of success to continually improve our CRM initiatives.
- Utilize customer database to drive personalization through all channels and deliver insights to the larger organization.
- Partnering cross functionally across Marketing, Product, Operations, Strategy, and Engineering to gain strategic alignment on initiatives and bring to life your creative ideas.
- Serving as an ambassador of our brand, ensuring our communications across all channels are on-brand and in-line with overall brand strategy.
- 5+ years of proven experience in email marketing, hands on experience with customer journey orchestration technologies is a plus
- Expertise in customer marketing email, SMS, and push campaigns, including onboarding, education, cross-sell, and customer life cycle.
- Solid understand of deliverability best practices
- Demonstrated experience/ability leveraging segmentation tools
- Excitement for uncovering key insights about our customers, and experience translating insights into clear marketing briefs
- Strong background in running email experiments and familiarity with statistical concepts around experimental design and analysis
- Basic understanding of HTML code a plus
- Passion for data and focus on business KPIs, to effectively prioritize projects based on potential business impact
- Strong interpersonal skills, as this role is highly collaborative in nature across the organization including copywriters, designers, analysts, and developers
- Strong organizational skills to support juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Why You’ll Love Working Here: Perks, Benefits and Earning Potential
Work in our downtown office where you’ll enjoy comprehensive professional development, frequent social programming, office-wide sports leagues and employee-run social groups (including our “EF-finity” groups: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]). And did we mention the free coffee, beer and Kombucha on tap?!
In Addition, You Can Expect
- Paid international business travel opportunities
- Eligibility for our Workplace Flexibility Program: Our pilot hybrid work model with up to two days of remote work per week, after your initial onboarding
- Commitment to professional growth: robust monthly calendar of trainings, workshops and TED Talk style sessions
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year (four weeks starting in year two), in addition to 9 paid holidays
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Market-leading medical, dental and vision coverage, along with life and disability insurance
- Wellness benefits including onsite and virtual classes run by EF instructors and a yearly fitness reimbursement
- EF Product Discounts (discounts on travel, international language schools, childcare with our Au Pair product and more)
- Dependent care, healthcare and commuter Flex Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Discounts at local venues and businesses
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, ability, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com