Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
The Manager, Clinical Services will play a critical role in the department, developing new clinical services for strategic partners that expand the range of telemedicine services offered by Amwell. As a key member of the Clinical Services team, you will work closely with the Clinical Directors, Clinical Operations and other teams within the Amwell Medical Group to design and implement new offerings that expand the range and scope of our national telehealth provider network. You will partner with colleagues in Clinical Programs, Health Plan Sales and Professional Services to assess how the Amwell Medical Group can respond to new market opportunities with clients in diverse categories such as medical device, retail wellness and consumer gateway innovators.
- Identify new growth areas for existing telemedicine services businesses
- Act as the business owner for these services, possessing a complete understanding of all variables that impact the business
- Develop and implement innovative programs in the Behavioral Health space
- Craft business plans for new programs and services and develop and execute project launch plans
- Coordinate cross-functional teams, and communicate with internal and external parties, while meeting tight deadlines
- Build profitable relationships with third parties where it makes more sense to partner rather than build new services
- Understand customer needs as well as competitors marketing, products and pricing and make strategic changes
- Maintain industry expertise; keep tabs on trends and new product ideas
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience within, but not limited to healthcare services, pharma, medical devices, business development and/or strategy capacity at a top tier consulting firm
- An MBA from a top-tier school or equivalent experience
- A confident, entrepreneurial self-starter with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and add immediate value in a fast-paced start-up environment
- A process oriented individual, with a tireless focus on quality of output and throughput
- Demonstrated experience delivering against targets & goals in rapidly evolving environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead and prioritize multiple projects, and to delegate tasks appropriately
- Ability to clearly and consistently work side-by-side with a broad range of senior leaders and functions to achieve objectives. Persuasive and articulate communication skills.
- Innovative problem-solving skills dissect and resolve root causes of problems, and implement solutions
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management with external companies
Should you join Amwell and the Clinical Services team, you can expect:
The Clinical Services team is a fast growing, fast paced team that works directly with onboarding clinicians to offer flexible physician jobs that connect patients through live, video visits. Care is delivered utilizing Amwells system as well as client-branded systems in which you will play a key role in supporting.
The Amwell Medical Group offers care in all 50 states and provides Urgent Care, Behavioral Health, Nutrition and Lactation services to the general public, as well as multiple employer groups and health plans.
Online Care allows patients and consumers to connect with physicians immediately, through an innovative Telemedicine Platform. Whether a patient has the flu or a general health question, they can access the professional help of our Amwell Medical Group providers from the comfort of their home or office. We use the most advanced Web-based technologies and telephony to remove traditional barriers to healthcare access, including insurance coverage, geography, mobility and time constraints.
In addition to developing new Clinical Services, the Clinical Services department is comprised of 4 additional key areas: Provider Onboarding, Provider Operations, Network Operations, and Clinical Quality. We all work together to develop innovative new clinical services, help find the best doctors to work on the platform, support their technology needs, and build relationships to make the provider and patient experience unique and successful.
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. Were a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- On-site gym free to use and open 24/7
- Prime office space with roof deck access and views overlooking all of Boston
- Caf lounge stocked with a wide range of complimentary snacks, coffee and other beverages.
More Jobs From