The Motus Finance team is looking for a Manager of Billing and Collections to join the team. In this role you will be responsible for oversight and continuous improvement of all billing and collections activities to help the function evolve and scale as Motus enters the next growth phase.
- Develop, monitor and report on periodic KPIs related to billing and collections function
- Drive continuous improvement in system capabilities and processes for billing and collection efforts focused on producing timely and accurate bills, and management of DSO metrics
- Lead month-end closing of billing and accounts receivable, including AR sub-ledger reconciliation
- Establish and monitor an effective methodology for the accounts receivable reserve, and make recommendations for adjustments
- Improve, monitor and enforce billing policies and procedures, and ensure they evolve appropriately as the company scales
- Serve as customer escalation and resolution point for invoicing issues and disputes
- Represent billing and collections function on cross-functional project teams
- Integrate billing and collections teams and processes for future acquisitions
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Associates degree or higher and/or 6-8 years' previous experience in billing/invoicing
- Management experience of 3+ years
- Recent billing experience in SaaS/recurring billing environment
- SFDC and FinancialForce experience preferred
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and strong listening and interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Able to work independently in a remote work environment
- US Remote Opportunity
For companies with mobile workers that drive for business, we are the most accurate mileage reimbursement and tracking solution available. The way we see it mileage tracking and reimbursement dont need to be complicated. With an automated technology solution, companies gain visibility into their mobile workforce and accuracy in reimbursing every employee based on how much they drive and where they drive. The result? More time for employees to be productive in the field and sustainable cost savings for the business. You wouldnt reimburse someone for a client dinner without a receipt, so why should mileage be any different?
Compensation & Benefits:
Motus offers a competitive compensation package. Our company-wide comprehensive suite of benefits includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), unlimited vacation, time-off for volunteering, and more.
Motus, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
More Jobs From