At Cogo Labs, we build startup companies from scratch.
We're not venture capitalists we're a collaborative team of engineers, analysts, and entrepreneurs using innovative tools, big data, and intellectual curiosity to build a platform that spins up successful online businesses, fast.
As a Cogo Labs Manager, Analytics, youll grow user bases and consumer audiences for Cogo and supported ventures. Youll create a clone-able, effective management paradigm for your team and user bases under your management, and partner with leadership to scale it across the entire Cogo ecosystem. Be ready to lead a cross-functional and diverse team of 3-5 to create measurable, transparently trackable, organized processes to make your path to success a replicable one throughout Cogo Labs as a whole!
- Near obsessive use of data to inform business decisions. We believe that efficient growth happens when we make every decision based on solid, well directed analysis.
- Unmatched opportunity. We believe in mentoring people to grow as quickly as they can. Today's new grad hires are tomorrow's leaders.
- Flexibility and novelty. Your role will define itself over time, as you identify the problems that you are uniquely capable of solving.
- A fun, supportive culture. Happy employees are the most successful. We take care of our own, and not just because it's good business.
- Bachelor's degree in a field that requires deep analytical thinking and problem solving. Many of us have Math, Econ, Finance, or Engineering backgrounds, but applications from all quantitative fields are welcome
- 5-10 years of demonstrable success in an analytical role
- Proven experience in managing and motivating diverse, cross-functional teams, as well as being able to bridge the gap between what you do and the rest of the business
- Able to turn complex data into actionable insights, clear requirements and recommendations to a variety of stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience working in agile product management style
- Ability to identify, prioritize and document epics and users stories. Capable of breaking complex work into small discernible and action oriented tasks
- Proven experience driving the execution of all phases of the product lifecycle from a highly analytical and results oriented perspective
- Detail oriented mindset in evaluating requirements, anticipating bottlenecks, providing escalation management, making tradeoffs, and balancing business needs relative to technical constraints
- Strong communication and writing skills for diverse audiences including executive staff, management, engineering and analysts
- Work with management to continuously take vision to the next level
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross functional agile teams to design, prototype, and build new product offerings and enhance existing products and tools
- Analytically minded: Data-driven; believes in the value of making decisions on the basis of rigorous, empirical processes
- Articulate: Clearly states project missions, update, decisions, and rationales verbally and in writing
- Enthusiastic: Passionate about work; brings a can-do attitude to all activities
- Entrepreneurial: Track record of good decision-making and eager to take on a wide variety of analytical and business roles and responsibilities
- Flexible: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions; enjoys working in and thrives in a rapidly changing environment
- Focused on results: biased for action; focused on specific goals and resistant to distraction
- Open to Feedback: Actively asks for advice; eager to receive performance feedback and responds positively to suggestions and constructive criticism
- Ownership: What happens or doesn't happen within your project is your responsibility
- Proactive: Acts without being told what to do when appropriate; develops new ideas and self-guides within broader mission
- Self-reflective: Considers work in the context of the entire organization; thinks about self-improvement
- Supportive: Actively helps fellow team members and treats them with respect and kindness
- Work Ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes to work long hours to get the job done.
Cogo Labs is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment with us are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From