At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Love consulting, but tired of the travel? Looking for an opportunity to do something new, exciting, and with a clear value proposition for your customer? Veeva Systems is looking for a Managed Services Consultant who has a passion for helping customers achieve their business vision. The Managed Services Consultant is a member of our Professional Services team who provides offsite, post-go-live application administration for R&D Vault customers. Veeva Vault, our cloud-based content management and collaboration solution, is used by our customers to manage content-centric processes across key departments within a life sciences company, including clinical trials, quality management, manufacturing, regulatory, sales, and marketing.
This is a remote work position supporting multiple clients in a shared, dedicated capacity. Qualified candidates must be located in the United States. Opportunities are available across the United States for this role; this is a remote position
What You'll Do
- Provide post-go-live administrative support for multiple clients
- Configuration of users and groups, document types, properties, lifecycles and workflows, picklists, notifications, and security
- Bulk import/export of content and data
- Ad hoc training of users and administrators
- Analysis and deployment of new product features
- Maintenance of production and sandbox environments
- Creation of regular and ad hoc customer reports
- Experience with configuring/supporting/implementing content management software
- Customer service or consulting experience
- Ability to quickly understand client requirements and needs and articulate potential solutions
- Experience fulfilling customer needs and managing expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work remotely and independently in support of clients
- Bachelors degree or equivalent relevant experience
Nice to Have
- Project management experience
- Understanding of life sciences content management principles, types, and taxonomies
- Understanding of life sciences compliance requirements
- Experience with Veeva Vault, OpenText, Documentum/EMC, Liquent, and/or Next Docs
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
More Jobs From