Responsible for supervising Sr. Pharmacy Enrollment Coordinator staff. Supervise all aspects of pharmacy enrollments required to maintain pharmacies (approx. 10,000) enrolled in private, state, and federal third party programs. Provide guidance, support, and training to Sr. Pharmacy Enrollment Coordinators. Review current processes and work with manager to identify process improvement opportunities and resource/revenue saving areas. Act as liaison between outside departments and pharmacy enrollments.
Additional responsibilities of the Managed Care Supervisor include:
- Understand the complete enrollment process in order to offer training & support to enrollment representatives
- Interaction with various internal departments, field personnel, and third party agencies to obtain the information and documents that are necessary to establish participation in third party programs
- Communication (usually via telephone) to inquiries from stores and field personnel regarding enrollments issues
- Collaborate with leadership to evaluate the current enrollment processes to implement changes to reduce the enrollment timeline and ease of the overall workflow within the enrollment unit
- 1+ years of pharmacy/healthcare experience
- 1+ years of experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
- 1+ years of experience in a supervisory role involving instructing and guiding staff members
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to initiate improved efficiency within the department, streamline procedures and achieve set goals
- Demonstrate ability to efficiently resolve issues and interact with all levels of management
- Work smarter, not harder mentality
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to set work priorities for multiple tasks
- Interpretative reasoning ability and commitment to work excellence
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to multi-task urgent assignments in addition to managing day to day duties
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- Commitment to excellence in work; results oriented; job satisfaction derived from ability to make department process efficiently
-Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required
-Bachelors Degree in Business or equivalent experience preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.