iboss Cybersecurity We provide solutions that protect thousands of enterprises, service providers and government networks against a new age of cyber-threats. Our game-changing Secure Web Gateway Platform with innovative architecture is backed by over 80 patents and patents pending, and chosen by over 4000 enterprises worldwide to increase their security postures. This has made iboss one of the fastest growing cybersecurity companies in the market.
Malware Research Analysts are responsible for examining, reverse engineering, classifying, documenting, and developing signatures for malware.
- Perform application, system, and network analysis to derive baselines and identify anomalies
- Examine suspicious or malicious software to determine how it interacts with the environment
- Reverse engineer known and unknown samples to identify application behavior and characteristics
- Document findings and develop signatures that can be used to detect malware
- Develop, deploy, and manage honeypots to collect samples.
- Stay abreast on the latest threats, vectors, and tools
- Present data at technical summits, trade shows, and other technical venues
- Expert in x86 and/or embedded arch Assembly
- Expert in C/C++
- Extensive understanding of Windows and *nix O/S Kernels
- Deep understanding of remote command and control mechanisms
- 2-3 years of experience with malware analysis and reverse engineering
- 2-3 years of experience with Olly, IDA, or other tools
- Experience with BIOS and UEFI, specifically with focus on malware persistence mechanisms
- Experience with Hypervisors and techniques used to detect virtualized environments
- Experience with acquiring and analyzing packet captures
- Experience/familiarity with mobile (iOS/Android) O/S architecture and exploitation techniques
- Experience with Fuzzers and techniques used to develop exploits
- Experience with enterprise routing and switching
- SANS,CEH, or other certifications not required, but desirable
- Health, Vision, Dental, Chiropractic - open to domestic partner
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
- Fantastic quarterly company events
- Free catered lunches every Fridays
- Free snacks
- Onsite gym access
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
iboss, Inc. is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer