Who are we?
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we are building an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
Our mission is to make home ownership achievable. We live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.
Engineering at Ribbon
We believe that software can be a driving force in making home ownership achievable, and we're looking to build a team of passionate and talented engineers to make that dream possible for more families.
At Ribbon we place a strong emphasis on start-to-finish ownership, collaboration, and inclusivity.
How you'd be making home ownership achievable:
- Develop, productionize and deploy creative solutions to business problems using algorithms based on machine learning, statistics, and optimization.
- Design and build solutions leveraging existing and third party data sets to facilitate growth and risk management
- Iterate on machine learning products based off of A/B experiments, and other qualitative and quantitative data
- Have ownership over the full software development cycle, including design, build, deployment, experimentation, and analysis
- Deploy and monitor models that you've built to serve thousands of potential homebuyer
Who you are:
- A great communicator who has experience mentoring other engineers and explaining complex technical concepts to business users
- 4+ years of experience researching, building, deploying, instrumenting & monitoring Machine Learning algorithms & ML pipelines on cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Gcloud, etc)
- Expert level skills in common ML and data analysis frameworks such as pandas, sklearn, pytorch, tensorflow
- Familiarity with querying relational databases and leveraging a scripting language such as Python to analyze data
- Entrepreneurial mindset who sees opportunity in ambiguity
- Constantly learning and keeping up to date on the latest in published ML research
What we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Fully paid parental leave
- Regular team lunches
- Health + wellness stipend
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you dont meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If youd be excited to show up for work each day, wed be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon were not scared of differences. Its how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, weve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.