Gravyty, the industry leader in AI for social good, seeks a Machine Learning Engineer. As a, A Gravyty MLE, you'll be responsible for developing natural language processing systems and ML pipelines to help fundraisers reach the right donors with the right messages. We seek candidates with in-depth knowledge of statistics, machine learning models, and deep learning frameworks. You will work closely with our Data Engineers and Data Scientists to build and deploy models.
- Research and implement machine learning models for NLP and AI applications
- Assess performance of models using appropriate metrics
- Integrate models into existing infrastructure
- Deploy models in a microservice architecture
- Strong coding skills
- Proficient in at least one programming language
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and software architecture
- In-depth knowledge of machine learning techniques, statistics, and NLP
- Experience with machine learning libraries and frameworks such as Scikit-learn and TensorFlow
- Proficient in SQL
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Familiar with natural language processing techniques
- Experience with NLP frameworks such as spaCy
- Commercial/Enterprise application of data science or machine learning
- Knowledge of Big Data solutions (e.g. Spark, Hadoop, MapReduce)
Gravyty is the social good sectors first and leading provider of fundraiser enablement tools powered by artificial intelligence (AI). Fundraisers love Gravyty because AI and machine learning automate the most time-consuming processes that get in the way of doing the work they love developing and cultivating relationships with donors. By empowering frontline fundraisers to personalize outreach more efficiently than ever before, build new relationships faster, and deepen existing relationships with donors through automated stewardship Gravyty and AI transform whats possible for entire organizations through fundraising. Visit www.gravyty.com to explore how Gravyty and AI expand the fundraising workforce without making new hires, build donor pipeline, inspire giving, and raise revenue for organizations on a mission to change our world.
Gravytys culture is what sets it apart. Our office is casual and collaborative and thrives on forging connectionsboth within and across departments. We offer a 401K and subsidized medical, dental and vision benefits.