Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
The M&A Associate will prepare financial, business, product and market analysis on specific merger and acquisition targets while working collaboratively with other M&A team members. This person will work directly with potential targets, while also engaging with internal counterparts across Thrasio including Operations, Marketing, Legal, and Supply Chain to review potential investment opportunities. Assessments include independent financial audits, contractual review and negotiations, competitive analysis & industry trends, and consideration for intellectual property & compliance findings.
For each M&A transaction, the Associate will play the lead role throughout the due diligence process, identify key risks & opportunities, document immediate action items for migration, and complete a comprehensive investment memo. Given that the M&A team aims to close all deals within 30 days, the Associate will have an opportunity that is unparalleled in the industry to work on multiple live deals from start to finish.
This role requires someone who is highly motivated and can effectively combine exceptional strategic thinking, superior communication, project management and quantitative skills.
Some Key Responsibilities Include:
- Building financial models and identifying key opportunities to pitch gainful strategies
- Ownership of assigned deal flow and a comprehensive review of diligence completed in coordination with M&A analysts
- Identify key risks and opportunities for a given transaction (pre & post close), while collaborating well cross-functionally to drive decisions and implement solutions
- Connect and develop relationships with business owners
What You Bring to the Party:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a highly analytical role, preferably with experience in investment banking, consulting or corporate development
- Excellent project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient analytical and financial modeling skills (including a working knowledge of finance/accounting)
- Team first mentality, with a superior attention to detail
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.