Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
The M&A Analyst will prepare financial, business, product and market assessments on specific merger and acquisition targets. The analyst will create/maintain a financial model for each respective target and work closely/coordinate activities with all departments across Thrasio including Operations, Marketing, Legal, and Supply Chain to review potential investment opportunities. Assessments include completeness of financial audits, research on market trends & competitive analysis, and compliance and risk analysis.
For each M&A transaction, the Analyst will support the due diligence process, identify key risks & opportunities, while documenting immediate action items to migrate the business effectively and maintain business continuity. Overall, this is a unique and unparalleled opportunity in the industry for top performers seeking a high-impact, high-visibility position as Thrasio aims to close all transactions within 30 days or less.
This role requires someone who is highly motivated and can effectively combine exceptional strategic thinking, superior communication, and quantitative skills.
Some Responsibilities May Include:
- Building financial models across all relevant sales channels (e.g. AMZ, DTC, Wholesale)
- Identifying key risks and opportunities to guide internal migration strategies
- Documenting investment rationale for internal and external parties
- Connecting and developing relationships with business owners
What You Bring to the Party
- 1-3 years of relevant financial, management consulting and/or transactional experience
- Fluency in spoken and written Mandarin is required
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Business or related discipline is required
- Must be able to work appropriate hours for China based deals
- Excellent project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment Team first mentality, with a superior attention to detail
- Analytical and financial modeling skills (including a working knowledge of finance/accounting)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Outstanding written and verbal skills
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.