THE ROLE: Chargeback Analyst
Reporting to the Manager of Finance Operations, the Chargeback Analyst's primary responsibility is the processing of customer orders in a time sensitive environment. The goal is to process all orders while eliminating instances of credit card fraud. Drawing from past work experiences in an online retail environment, the ideal candidate will adapt quickly to Rue La La customer processes and apply effective methods to minimize fraud loss using our new tool, Riskified.
**This role will work Saturday - Wednesday**
What youll accomplish
- Analyze transactions to determine risk of fraud and bad debt
- Manage a high volume of customer orders to fulfillment while extracting high risk transactions
- Research member account history to identify trends in fraudulent activity
- Providing support to the chargeback dispute and recovery process
- Assist in the research and help develop new technology solutions for gaining efficiencies in Loss Prevention.
THE RIGHT FIT:
- Bachelor degree in a Business-related field preferred; not required depending upon experience.
- Basic understanding of fraud detection and prevention
- Experience analyzing data and taking appropriate action based on investigative results
- Ability to multi-task as required
- Knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work independently on special projects
Bonus points for
- Experience in retail on-line services
- Experience using Riskified a plus
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 35+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La and Gilt for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home dcor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other