Arcadia is dedicated to happier, healthier days for all. We transform diverse data into a unified fabric for health. Our platform delivers actionable insights for our customers to advance care and research, drive strategic growth, and achieve financial success. For more information, visit arcadia.io.
Why This Role Is Important to Arcadia
Arcadia continues to grow and expand its portfolio of solutions to enable our customerss strategic roadmaps in Value Based Care and Population Health Management. Ensuring we provide our clients with the resources they need to successfully adopt the latest functionalities of our platform is of upmost importance.
You will be engaged very closely in making this happen. In this position you will focus on three key areas: content creation process, LMS administration and leveraging technology to provide learners diversified ways of learning. You will be part of the training and enablement team and work with stakeholders across the organization.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
- Good understanding of the Arcadia platform and value-based care concepts
- Solid handling of our existing LMS
- Have started updating existing eLearning courses
- Integral member of the Training and Enablement team
- Work with stakeholders across the organization to identify learning needs for employees and customers
In 6 months
- Design and develop new eLearning assets to support internal and customer learning plans
- Update instructor-led courses where needed
- Secured close partnership with SMEs (product and professional services) to shared understanding of content creation needs based on product roadmap
- Key participant in new learning solutions piloting
In 12 months
- Create and update eLearning assets to support customer and employee learning
- Have strong relationships across the company to leverageSMEs
- Maintain a solid handling of all LMS related activities (curation, user management, content development)
- Plan and create instructor-led courses to meet individualized customer needs
You'll Be Doing
- Content creation process: You will be responsible for creating, designing, and maintaining our curriculum of instructor-led and e-learning training courses covering the Arcadia platform as well as value-based care topics.Working cross-functionally with SMEs and other teams (engineering, support, professional services, etc.) to develop effective learning content in multiple delivery styles (includes online, classroom, virtual instructor-led training and blended learning content).
- LMS administration: you will be the primary owner of our LMS system and its management. From maintaining or evolving the architecture of the LMS to managing its content and the curricula available to customers and internal audiences alike.
- Technology monitoring: as we pursue a multi-channel approach to training and enablement, you will participate in researching and piloting new technologies to optimize our audiences experience. Your ability to pragmatically pursue new ways of doing business and be a change agent will be important.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of templates, learning models, and overall best practices
- Regularly learning new skills, making timely decisions, and adapting well to change
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of experience in instructional design and developing learning content, preferably in a healthcare setting
- Functional knowledge of latest content development tools including Captivate and Camtasia. Knowledge of Learning Management System, preferred.
- An undergraduate degree in communication, education, or computer sciences preferred
- Experience designing and developing training materials and content to include creating instructor-led materials, online/e-learning modules, job aids, online tutorials, multimedia products (video, graphic, audio), and other training materials
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills including ability to create materials in Microsoft Power Point, Word etc
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with diverse colleagues in a cross-cultural, multi-disciplinary environment
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced work environment
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise integrity and sound judgment in ambiguous situations
- Portfolio and/or eLearning sample are required at interview
Would Love For You To Have
- Experience in value-based care
- Instructional design experience
- Excitement about learning and teaching
- Administrative experience of Learning Management Systems
What You'll Get
- The ability to learn new tools, technologies, and concepts
- The chance to help scope and define high quality curricula
- Be a part of a mission driven company that is transforming the healthcare industry by changing the way patients receive care
- A flexible, remote friendly company with personality and heart
- Employee driven programs and initiatives for personal and professional development
- Be a member of the Arcadian and Barkadian Community
- Competitive compensation and amazing benefits including unlimited FTO (~22 day company average)
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.