Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
We here at Superpedestrian are looking for a Manager of Learning & Development (L&D) to spearhead our onboarding, training and continuous education and improvement initiatives throughout the organization. As the Learning & Development Manager, youll lead the development and curation of content, training, and methodologies to build world-class people managers and diverse, high-potential leaders across Superpedestrian globally. We are seeking candidates who are passionate and curious about learning, efficiency at work, and truly driving change and improvements to the employee experience. Youll need to have experience having worked in a learning function on both design, delivery and facilitation.
What You'll do:
- Design, plan, build and execute learning initiatives of all scopes throughout the organization
- Manage the Superpedestrian Onboarding program and solutions - delivering and evaluating programs and online resources continuously
- Lead the planning, management and facilitation of the learning program for SP managers throughout the globe
- Plan & deliver leadership development programs throughout the organization
- Translate knowledge/ tools/ experiences of working at Superpedestrian into meaningful, scalable content that new hires and current employees alike can reference
- Measure the impact of learning & development programs through quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Serve as a critical thought partner to respective functional leads, as well as People team members, such as regional HR Business Partners and our VP of People and Culture
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelors level qualification or significant experience in Manager/Leadership Development, OD or Adult Learning
- Understanding of pedagogy, practices & trends in Leadership & Management development
- 5-7+ years experience in L&D both in design and delivery; ideally for leading global consumer brands; with a focus on high potential talent, people managers, and on-the-job training
- Understanding and experience working with digital learning tools, such as an LMS (we use Lessonly)
- Experience in partnering with external vendors and providers to curate and deliver content
- Collaborative & open communicatorStrong project management skills
- Effective relationship builder and listener
- Agile learner with a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Critical thinking and ability to edit to achieve strategic priorities
- Experience creating high quality presentations and providing succinct reports of progress
- Strong organizational/planning skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and a high attention to detail
- Ideally a passion for mobility and interest in enabling Superpedestrians workforce to achieve our goals and mission
Superpedestrian actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please still apply! Wed love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.