Office Tour Photos
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded entrepreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And were searching for passionate, hardworking people to join the Rightpoint team.
The Lead Strategist will be responsible for guiding Rightpoints digital strategy clients through their digital transformation. You will work on a dynamic mix of projects ranging from industry research and digital maturity assessments, to road mapping engagements and ultimately leading all aspects of a series of transformation engagements.
You will work with content and UX teams, designers, developers, analysts, project managers and strategic account managers to improve customer experiences across industries including technology, healthcare, finance, automotive, CPG brands and eCommerce (to name a few). The Lead Strategist is responsible for end-to-end strategic solutions and owning the development of data-driven digital strategy. You will share ownership of relationships at the executive sponsor-level across a variety of industries, and support peers and other clients within the Rightpoint portfolio.
What youll be doing:
- Acting as an advocate and leader in digital transformation, owning the overall digital strategy and execution within our clients. Own the development of business requirements gathering, prioritization roadmaps and strategy documents as part of the overall future state vision.
- You will work closely with our Experience team to introduce business/consulting frameworks and the ability to solve sophisticated business problems with simple, industry-leading solutions.
- You will work closely with our Research and Digital Insights teams to combine qualitative and quantitative analysis into entrepreneurial digital solutions, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc.
- Experience translating business objectives, end user needs and inputs from customers or partners into detailed business requirements.
- Demonstrated understanding of cloud technologies, with a strong focus on any of the following: Microsoft, Sitecore, Salesforce, Adobe, Epi, or leading Data and Martech offerings.
- Ability to champion an innovative and inclusive collaborative work environment. Youll play an active role in counselling and mentoring consultants across the organization by providing structured and on-the-job feedback.
- Leading and/or participating in strategy engagements in enterprise accounts.
What skills wed like to see:
- Exhibit confidence and not be afraid to ask questions to bring clarity, share ideas and challenge the norm (think creatively)
- Actively listen to ensure you are seeking to understand before you are understood
- Exhibit exemplary client service skills, to all people, regardless of level inside or outside of the company
- Written and verbal communication skills should be professional, concise and effective
- Exercise confidentiality concerning the affairs of the business. Own your work take initiative, be proactive, anticipate and complete projects in a comprehensive manner while still remembering the details
- Dont just be the student, be the teacher. Exhibit a willingness to learn, problem solve and to step in to help others
- Creativity, capacity and a conviction to innovate and deliver best-in-class solutions
- The energy and passion to evangelize our service internally and externally
- Significant experience required. As this is a Lead level role
- Identified experience in one or more industries (healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, retail or professional services)
- Experience that spans across UX, business, operations, web engineering, design, data architecture and infrastructure. That is, you should feel comfortable talking to other business partners, UX and visual designers as well as technologists and developers
- An entrepreneurial spirit who is excited by ambiguity, operates autonomously and can make informed decisions on the fly, grounded in a digital transformation point of view
- Experience at a large consultancy or respected boutique firm is a plus
- Commerce and/or Brand experience is a benefit but not a requirement
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
More Jobs From