Chewy is looking for a Full Stack Senior Software Engineer for our Gift Card team in Boston, MA, Minneapolis, MN or Dania, FL. This individual will work to build our internal Gift Card ecosystem. Youll create intuitive and natural interfaces for our internal Leadership Teams to help them manage the Gift Card business. This new feature from our Payments org is set to be Chewy's next billion dollar line of business!
What You'll Do:
Working with other technology teams, you and your team will design and build user interfaces that provide critical visibility to our Leadership teams to effectively manage and run the Gift Cards initiative. Youll integrate with and extract from other critical teams like orders, Payments etc. You will write simple and sustainable code that reflects a constant understanding of the business impacts. There is a tremendous opportunity to grow professionally and to be a part of a dynamic and successful team.
- Interact with the application stack to access and store information in a comprehensive Gift Card ecosystem
- Create and execute integration and user experience testing plans
- Work in an Agile development environment, collaborating with multiple teams
- Experiment with new technologies to optimize benefit to the business
What You'll Need:
- 8+ years production experience creating modern web experiences
- Experience with java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, and JPA
- Experience in No-SQL such Dynamo DB as well as
- Strong CI/CD Skills
- Strong Test Automation Skills, Test automation experience (selenium, webdriver, mocha, jasmine, etc)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics or Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals object oriented design, data structures, algorithm - design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- AWS experience
- Experience in creating customer experiences using HTML, CSS, and other UI tools
- Experience with Scrum, XP or other agile methodologies
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].