Aura helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world. With adaptive technology, a seasoned team, and a first-of-its-kind product suite, Aura enables customers to manage disparate cybersecurity needs with ease. Backed by premier investors, WndrCo and General Catalyst, Aura's category-defining business is a holistic personal digital security platform that unites best-in-class privacy, identity, and security products.
Trusted by more than 2 million customers, Aura has a team of more than 450 people worldwide and revenues over $200 million. Most importantly, this trajectory continues to show momentum and is supported by strong organic growth in addition to strategic customer acquisition. Aura’s leadership team has seen similar success before, having grown a start-up to a valuation of over $3 billion prior to exit. With a clear vision, strong alignment, and strategic M&A execution, Aura has assembled a stellar team and built a unique culture with incredible employees. Join us for the ride!
We are looking for an experienced Lead QA Engineer to ensure that our products and services are delivered with the highest quality standards. Platform services are api-driven and include authentication, billing, entitlements, notifications and more. Our stack is fully on AWS and utilizes serverless architecture with Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS/SNS, and API Gateway. We are agile, work quickly, and focus on outcomes. There’s not a big architecture committee or review board. We trust our team to build the best solution to help us scale for the future.
- 8+ years of software quality assurance engineering experience
- 5+ years professional experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) with strong, object-oriented design and coding skills
- 3+ Years of experience developing automation with the Java tool chain, 2+ years of experience developing automation using another technology
- 4+ years of experience in backend API testing automation (REST, grpc, protobuf etc.)
- 2+ Demonstrated experience in test framework design, development along with the ability to define automation test strategy and develop test plans
- 2+ years of experience testing code in the cloud (AWS preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of QA methodology and industry-standard testing and bug tracking tools
- Experience driving quality through process, instrumentation, requirements and testing
- Experience developing test strategies for complex programs, Automation strategies, test plans and test cases
- Experience working with development teams to review bugs and work with engineering teams to isolate and appropriately prioritize response
- Experience with manual tool based testing (Jmeter, SoapUI, Postman etc.)
- Experience communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Experience managing a team and demonstrated leadership skills
- MS degree, preferably in Computer Science, engineering or other technical field
- Experience with Selenium, Pytest, Restassured automation frameworks
- Experience with usability best practices; able to influence and improve user experience
- Experience with Android, iOS mobile application development or testing
- Experience managing a geo-distributed team
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Aura is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Aura.