Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
The Lead Project Manager - Amazon Integrations will oversee a team that is responsible for our brand integration process from start to finish, including overseeing the planning, execution, and operational transition of Amazon management to Thrasio best practices. The Senior PM ensures implementation of Thrasios best practices across all our acquired products. orchestrate project communication, drives solutions to unique integration requirements, manages timelines, and otherwise facilitates the transition of acquired companies. This role helps to set up the foundation to ensure a seamless transition with each acquisition.
Prime responsibilities you can deliver on:
- Serve as the escalation point for Amazon integration activities between all internal parties (brand, creative, marketing, etc.) ensuring succinct communication, unified efforts, and clarity around task objectives.
- Track deadlines, dependencies, decisions, and action items to ensure continuous progress in the migration process.
- Drive task commitments and maintain clear chains of accountability across the relevant internal teams involved in the acquisition and onboarding of a brand.
- Day-to-day tasks include applying Thrasio best practices to Amazon listings, partnering with brand ops to develop and implementing new tactics for growth.
- Anticipate changes and bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical and operational constraints.
- Proactively identify potential integration crises with listing management and devise contingency plans.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues that arise with listing updates.
- Build and scale a best in class team to meet high output goals. Track reporting to ensure team meets deadlines for execution.
- Consistently evaluate best practices and strategically devise whether or not they are still applicable to the growth of the brand.
What you bring to the party:
- 4+ years experience in eCommerce space. Amazon Seller Central knowledge is a plus
- 4+ years of people management experience, ideally with a team of 3 or more people
- Experience with building out teams and operational infrastructure. Preferably on a global scale
- Ability to lead cross-functional project teams by maintaining open channels of communication, fostering teamwork, and building relationships
- Can navigate complex issues from various sources while finding simple solutions
- Effective project management and planning skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize, negotiate, and influence to ensure initiatives are brought to completion
- Execute under accelerated timeframes and quickly adapt to changing priorities in a complex environment
- Strong attention to detail, including the ability to convey ideas clearly
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.